Certificates of Deposit
For personal or business investments, we offer very competitive rates on our Certificates of Deposit. CD’s are available in terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years. For the schedule of service charges and fees please contact our client specialist at (901) 476-5353.
Interest may be handled in any way our customers wish:
- Interest may be allowed to compound
- At maturity
- Interest may be withdrawn
- At maturity
- Interest may be transferred to any checking or savings account
Check with a Customer Service Representative at any of our two locations for current CD rates.
Brighton Bank is a member of and is insured by FDIC
Individual Retirement Accounts
Brighton Bank offers both Traditional and Roth IRA’s. Both are available in terms ranging from 6 months to 5yrs for fixed rate IRA’s. Also available is an 18 month variable rate IRA.
- Traditional IRA’s offer customers the opportunity to defer paying taxes on their investment until the funds are withdrawn. Most contributions are tax-deductible, however, certain restrictions apply.
- Roth IRA’s are an excellent choice for customers who wish to deposit after tax dollars now and avoid taxes on qualifying withdrawals later. As with Traditional IRA’s, certain restrictions apply.
- With Traditional and Roth IRA’s Required Minimum Distributions are required at age 70 ½ .
Contact a Customer Service Representative at any of our two locations for current IRA rates.
Brighton Bank is a member of and is insured by FDIC.